Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A weekend in words and pictures: FRIDAY

And now a few glimpses into the weekend, with accompanying feedback from participants. Enjoy!
Captions are not necessarily linked to the people in the photos.
"IGNITE gave me inspiration to be more present, to move differently, to sing more,
to be more brave, to face my fears without fear."
"It has helped me open channels, feel connected to the creativity of others-it elevated and
nurtured and reaffirmed my simple impulses toward creating and being."

"Been living on the edge so this just helped it make sense...that this is where to live...."
"Allowed me to get back in touch with my power and leadership around creativity."


"I was most grateful for the BODY CENTRED, EXPERIENTIAL, GROUNDED focus of the weekend."

"The weekend provided ample time to walk away from regular life deadlines and 'rushing' time,
to reflect on what is really important."

"Wonderful mix of participants who are now part of my network of creativity contacts."

"Subtle wisdom was imparted and woven through us."

"I felt I learned lots in terms of my own self and I also learned to appreciate and value the gifts of others. Your selection of presenters were very well chosen and the threads (intentionally or not) were lyrical.  I am all about the energy-big, small, loud,  intuitive, introverted, extroverted, obvious.... For me it was a rewarding meta-cognitive journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment